FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION’S
We’ve got the answers to your questions.
It’s different for each product:
- Soil Enhancer: Fast pace around the property, getting everything equally wet.
- Super 16-4-8: Walk a little bit slower and apply it only to turf grass.
- Super 1-9-9: Since this product is going to be apply on the plants, just move around.
- Soil Enhancer: One bottle will cover 6,000 – 8,000 sq. ft.
- Super 16-4-8: One bottle will cover 3,000 – 4,000 sq. ft.
- Super 1-9-9: One bottle will cover 6,000 – 8,000 sq ft of trees, shrubs, vegetables, and flowers.
- No, because the product moves into the plant and you should let it dry for more effective results.
Yes, it is pet friendly.
During active growing season, please read the instructions included in your box.
- Soil enhancer: Spring, summer, and fall.
- Super 16-4-8: Every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Super 1-9-9: Spring, summer, and fall, and for vegetables monthly from seed to harvest.
- Please be careful because if you apply the turf product to flowers, vegetables, or shrubs you can burn the foliage. However, don’t worry, they are not going to be killed, you just have to water them and you can apply the soil enhancer to help them recover from stress.
No, your normal garden hose will work just fine.
No, unless you have allergies to any ingredients. Please read the label before you apply the product.
If the product is dry nothing is going to happen.
Yes, once the product is dry, it’s perfectly safe for your kids.
About one hour.
No, just wash the area with water.
- It has an “ocean-seaweed” type of smell that doesn’t last very long.
No, the product is not a herbicide.
- You will start seeing results in 7 to 10 days, if the product was applied correctly.
It’s better if it is used within one year; however, the bottle doesn’t have an expiration date on it.
In a cool dry place.
Wait 24 hours after applying the product.